Friday, May 8, 2009

More staff added

Here at Guadalupe River RV Resort Park we have added more work campers. It is two couples. The first arrived about three weeks ago and are fully integrated into our work schedule. The last couple arrived recently and began to work yesterday. Once this last couple is brought up to speed, we may get to have our schedules changed to three work days on and four days off each week. We look forward to this lightened schedule for sure.

It has been hot and muggy here for several days. If you work in air conditioned buildings, then it is bearable. Those of us who work outdoors have to be careful to not overdo, pace our work, and schedule drinking lots of water or Gatorade, as well. I have much to learn about pacing since I generally am compulsive in getting the work done. I am trying to learn to pace myself, though.

Max is being a pill, generally. He seems to get the training down and then messes up. I forget that he is still a puppy and only six months old. However, we will prevail!!!! HW2 had to go to work early, and I did the WalMart errands. Now I have to get to work, too. Happy travels.

No comments: