Thursday, May 3, 2012

A frappachino on a warm day

We were out running errands today when I got the chance to visit a Starbucks coffee shop at our local Kroger store.   I must admit that I am addicted to mocha frappachinos.   Foxy likes them too but prefers the low fat alternative.   I got full tilt of course.   Anyway I purchased one of both types and turned to go when the young man who had filled my order called out to me, "You know that you can order them as MLF and the other as MF."  I listened to him, thought a minute and decided to simply say thank you and walked out.

Returning to our car I gave Foxy her low fat mocha  frappachino and started in to enjoy mine as well when I remembered the conversation with the young man.   You will be pleased to know that you can order your chosen frappachino by calling it an MLF, mocha low-fat frappachino and I can order it as MF.   I mentioned that I had considered several options when I heard this from the young man but had simply thanked him and left the store.   Foxy started to laugh and appreciated the fact that I had restrained myself.   I then commented that I could order a MFF sometime but it might not be appreciated.  

Hopefully you the reader will figure this all out but if not, can send me an email and I will explain as this is to remain a family friendly blog.    Happy travels.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I'm thinkin' I got your MFF drink figured out. Dare ya to order one next time :)