Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas in Ann Arbor

Having grown up in Upper New York State, I am used to a white Christmas. After spending many years in the Southwest, I gradually accepted the idea that Christmas could be green or brown or any color other than white. This year we spent Christmas with Kim, Chuck and boys and thoroughly enjoyed another white holiday. The boys got quite excited about opening presents and had to be quietly calmed down but made excellent Santa's helpers. I think we helped out the economy this year as did our other kids. Everyone was way too generous. Of course, we managed to eat and eat well and ended up wearing the fat of the land. If I am not careful, I will have to get larger pants and soon. Best of all, we managed to talk with each of our kids' families and even brothers and sisters. A wonderful day for sure. Happy travels.

No comments: