Friday, August 22, 2008

Blogging Award


I believe that Kristy nominated me for a blogging award, and this was quite a surprise! There are several conditions that I must then conform with. First, I give credit to Kristy and to Rachael for getting me inspired to start this blog in the first place. You can see links to their blogs on the right, and I do encourage you to read their musings as they are both quite inspirational. Next, I give credit to HW2, my partner in crime, and encourage you to read her blog. She writes very well and takes much of her time to get my grammar, spelling, and syntax correct. Bless her heart. Finally, I thank my readers, especially those who take the time to comment or email. I especially thank Terry, Linda, Joan, Joetta, and Barbara who are dedicated readers. Both HW2 and I have gotten comments from unknown sources outside of this country. When we put son-in-law Chuck winning the pie eating contest this summer we had over 200 people view the video of his eating abilities. I was amazed and wonder how many people actually read our blogs on a reqular basis. You wonder what lives you touch with your printed word, and it makes you even more careful in what you actually choose to say or write.

No comments: