Saturday, March 27, 2010

A good work day here

Today, Saturday it was Bob and me outside and Pam and Foxy inside. They dwelt with some doozies today, but it was smooth sailing outside. We quickly checked to see who was here and cleaned the pools then did the garbage run and cleaned up the saloon after last night's band. It was a good band, but we left early so I could rest, and so that we could get ready for working today. Once we got our scheduled work done, we then did some mowing and weed whacking. The next thing I knew, it was four in the afternoon. Now a day that goes along quickly is one I like. Best of all was the weather. The temperature climbed to the high 70's or low 80's, and even though there was a brisk wind, we did not mind since the day was sunny. I could have worn shorts today in the afternoon and worked on my 'farmer's tan' but that will have to await another day.

When we got home after work, I took Max out to do his business, and Jan yelled to me to come over for cocktails. We decided that would be fun and joined Jan and Vince and Ron and Julie. They have been fun to pal around with, and we really enjoy their company. A great ending to a lovely day. Home to grill and happy travels to all.

No comments: