Friday, February 3, 2012

An update here

I have been back to see the dermatologist and he wanted me to continue the treatment for two days and start in with the steroid creme which I have done. I am now done with the entire treatment and my face is trying to get back to normal. Mostly it has but by nose is still red which makes me think I should give up drinking. Not likely.

We continue to take care of the boys and took them on Wednesday to an afternoon concert in honor or the head of our church's music program and importantly for the past 40 years, head librarian of the Music Library at the University of North Texas . It was a fun concert and we heard a variety of presentations which kept the boys interested. Afterwards we met up with their mom and handed them over to her and went on to a Wednesday program at church which started with a dinner and then had several programs from which to choose. Dinner was prime rib and trimmings for $4 each, a real bargain and the food was excellent. We attended the section in which our pastor talked about his book about Presbyterians. It was quite good

Yesterday we went to an estate sale and little else. It is rainy today and we have not yet decided what we are doing. Sunday we return to the Fort Worth Symphony for an afternoon event. That is all of an update I can think of. Happy travels.

No comments: