Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chinese buffet for lunch

Foxy tries to humor me once in awhile  and today she did so when I wanted Chinese food for lunch.   I had taken her to Kohl's for some necessary shopping.   She had coupons and a store credit and could hardly wait.   While she was in the store, I walked the parking lot and then a bit of Sudoku.   Finally Foxy returned with two outfits and a a happy smile.   That was the time to suggest lunch - Chinese buffet.   She agreed.

We really did not know of a good place so drove around a bit until we found a buffet in Lewisville.   Perfect!  They even had a senior discount.   What could be better?   I really like orange chicken in all of its forms and this place had General Tso's and another.   I tried both, of course, and lots of other entry samples.   Foxy ate lots of fish things and we both left fulfilled.   In fact I felt about three months pregnant.   Hopefully not!   Happy travels.

No comments: