Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Does Roger Need Red Cat?

I suppose you could ask, "Who is Roger?" and "What is Red Cat?" If you are in the family, you might have met cousin Roger, who since he has retired has developed an insatiable appetite where his family genealogy is concerned. Now this is a good thing, since every family should know from whence they spring. If you happen to be of the Morman persuasion, then it may be required for you to look into your family relations and gather up information on ancestors and descendants. I am fairly certain that Roger is not of that persuasion, but he is quite interested in his ancestors and descendants. This may be where Red Cat comes into the discussion.

Red Cat is a New York wine that is perhaps sweeter than what some of those with sophisticated taste may prefer, but it is a good wine and enjoyed by many. We were introduced to this particular wine by my brother and have enjoyed commenting on its many fine qualities for many years. It seems to me that if you imbibe a bit of Red Cat, that the evening turns out to be mellow and the comments shared throughout the evening have a tendency to become merry as the evening continues. Now where does Roger fit into this picture? I leave it to you to draw your own conclusion here. Should Roger read this particular entry on my blog, I would say, "Roger, enjoy a sip or two of Red Cat and see if your day or evening turns mellow."

p.s. I was not sipping Red Cat while writing this but my brother was. Enjoy!

No comments: