Monday, March 28, 2011

We get ready to leave New York

I have not been a good correspondent this spring. We are nearly finished helping Mom with her needs and plan to leave Syracuse Wednesday morning. We plan to go to Columbus, Ohio, and then onward to St. Louis, Missouri, and maybe visit the Arch and ride to the top. On the third day we should be in Whichita, Kansas, to see Chris and family over the weekend. Then we finally turn southward and head back to Texas after a long while away. It should be warm there and a nice change from this long winter in the north country. I think we have been spoiled and now prefer lovely Texas to other parts of the country. Happy travels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOO-HOOOO!!!! On your way back to Texas!! Vince and Jan are leaving tomorrow. But ... I'm thinking maybe we will still be here when you arrive (and Dick and Linda)!!

Jules (and Ron) said...

I didn't choose "anonymous" ... I was supposed to be able to type my name. It's me ... Jules!!!