Friday, January 20, 2012

Progress on behavior

Today we had Christian all day and most of this week since he has been sick and had Strep. We hope not to get that. Today he was feeling much better and actually managed to entertain himself quite a bit and was a joy to be around. When Jon got home we played cards and behavior was much improved with both boys. So it a few steps forward and some in the other direction. Having had one or the other most of this week we were quite tired tonight. Somehow a little something sounded good when we got home. So scotch it was. The rest of the evening was sitting around in pajamas and either solitaire or reading. Foxy is finishing the third book on the girl with the dragon tatoo and I am immersed in Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plumb mysteries. What a kick these stories are and frequently I laugh out loud and disturb Foxy. I try not to do this but frequently cannot help myself. Try either series and you are in for a treat.

Weather here is cold one day and hot the next. It is hard to prepare for the day except by layering up and shedding as you pass through the day. I am not complaining since I am glad to not have snow. Happy travels.

1 comment:

sperlonga said...

Has Foxy read The Hunger Games trilogy? Linnea and Andrew and I are in to them. Linnea's finished, Andrew's on the last book and I've yet to get book 2.
Just an idea. Winter. Need. good. book.