Saturday, June 27, 2009

Parade of homes

This morning we went on a parade of homes. The cost of the parade was donated to charity and we decided to see how the other half lives. My goodness you can spend a great deal of money on a home in Kerrville. We saw a condominium that overlooked the Guadalupe River that went for about $400,000. It was nice. The most expensive house went for 2.2 million I think. It had so many rooms and bathrooms that you would need a full time staff to keep it clean. The kitchens were lovely and Marlene you would have liked the views, marble top counters and other accouterments. I guess we enjoyed the tour but I came away preferring our life style and simpler lives. I did not want to either purchase one of these homes or envy anyone who might end up in them. Happy travels.

No comments: