Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family get togethers

We have thoroughly enjoyed getting together with family and friends. Sue, Mike and boys had us down for Sunday dinner after church. Then we met Arthur, Herb and Sue and other friends for dinner that same evening. The next evening was spent with Susie and Al over a lovely chicken dinner. We do miss getting together with our family and the week here seems to fly by.

The motor home saga continues, and we are trying to get everything updated mechanically. Hopefully we will get it back late Tuesday afternoon. Right now we are waiting for a phone call to go and get it. The bill will be horrendous, but all should be fixed and later travels smooth. Time will tell. There is always something to fix when it comes to the coach.

Yesterday I also had my hearing tested and Thursday about 5:00 pm will be fitted for hearing aids. My hearing has deteriorated significantly this past year, with more loss in the left ear than the right. I have been putting this off for some time and hope that the aids will truly be an aid. I always said that I would get them when I am old so, I guess old has arrived. Happy travels.

No comments: