Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lists

We make lists. They seem to help us complete a bunch of tasks and not forget too much. We wrote down stuff to get done before we head north to NY in a week or ten days. Of course it never quite works out the way you plan it. I took the car in for an oil change, and they discovered that I also needed an air filter and flushing of some other part. A simple oil change segued into an hour and a half wait and a significant expense, but it will help us not to have car problems when we are traveling.

I went for a blood test, and our doctor no longer has that ability in his office complex so I had to find a new place where it could be done. We went to Verizon to discuss our phones and found out that maybe they had mischarged us, to later learn that it only meant a few dollars off the bill. I guess that each bit helps. I wanted to get Max groomed but got no answer and so gave him a bath myself, which he needed. Today it is haircuts for each of us. And so it goes.

Sunday was old home day at church as we were warmly greeted back by many friends. It is so nice to have such a warm, welcoming church home. Finally friends came for dinner on Sunday, and we were able to have a good time visiting and catching up too. While I may not have been blogging for a few days, it has been nice to get settled in if only for a few weeks. Happy travels.

No comments: