Sunday, November 4, 2007

Comments on our Blogs

When I read what other people have written in their blogs, I frequently leave a reply, which can be done by clicking on 'comment' and then quickly typing a reply. If you are not a member of Google, you just click on 'anonymous,' and your reply shows up on the blog, and the writer gets some feedback on his writing. I find myself checking to see if anyone has commented on my blog and always hope that someone will, as the feedback seems to validate me and keep me writing. This is also a wonderful way to keep in touch with longtime family and friends and, hopefully, make some new friends in the bargain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey grandad!!! I'll leace lyou a comment!!!! I leave comments for Mom so I guess I can leave some for you!!!!!!!!! Love & miss you!!!
kgh