Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Doctor visit results

Doctor visit results were good today as we had our annual physicals. Blood test results suggested that what ever we have been doing is working. I was particularly pleased to get a negligible PSA test result especially since I no longer have a prostate. I think that I gained the pounds that Foxy lost. We were so pleased that we met good buddies Ron and Julie and drove to Fredericksburg for lunch at the Sunset Grill. Imagine my pleasure to see Dr. Jones also eating at the grill since he was the surgeon who had removed my prostate last June. I met his family and told them that I was one of his success stories. He laughed and said that the failures left by the back door. What a nice man and excellent surgeon. Back home to a nice nap and a pleasant time to sit outside this evening. Now maybe we can relax. Happy travels.

No comments: