Friday, April 6, 2012

HI

When Foxy had her colonoscopy I wanted her to let me print an H on one cheek and an I on the other so that as the doctor began his viewing of her colon he would get an appropriate greeting.   We also thought of W on one cheek and W on the other which could possibly in the right view spell WOW.   I forgot to bring the black marker since we did have to get up at 5 am to get to the hospital by 6 am.   A real missed opportunity here.   Dang!  I guess I will have to wait for two years when it is my turn.   Makes you want to hurry the calender along but then there is all of the prep work that goes into getting ready which is a real drag, so, I guess I can wait.   Happy travels.

1 comment:

Dee said...

LoL... great post. That is really funny.
beneaththeelmtree.blogspot.com