Thursday, October 18, 2007

Glass Making Continues

Today I finished some Christmas stars, put framing around works created recently, and then used a patina mixture to darken the panels. This work seemed to take the majority of the day but now feel like we are caught up on projects under way and can start out tomorrow with some new panels. My goal is to complete thirty pieces before we go to the Nov. show in Albuquerque, and so far I'm up to about 28, counting the small stars. I have even sold one cross to a neighbor, and another has been dickering about a cross design.

HW2 has been a real trooper completing business cards, a brochure showing pieces that can be purchased, and is currently battling with setting up a web page. A lady in the printing business across the street, who is printing our brochures, thought it would take about 7 hours to set up a web page and would be glad to help us only charging $70 per hour. That monetary figure sent HW2 back to trying harder than ever to create a web page. Now I ask you, who could be more supportive than that? We have a great partnership going here and have had for all the years of our marriage. I think that after other failed attempts, we both finally got it right in the marriage department, as we work well together. I dedicate this blog to HW2 and her many supportive efforts. Love ya, Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

C and J said...

I am SO very blessed to have you! Love you, too!!!!!!!!!