Sunday, October 28, 2007

"Who's your daddy?"

I just love the expression, "Who's your daddy?" I can think of many times when I say it to HW2 and then get to enjoy the look on her face or the laughter that bubbles up right afterwords. Sugar Daddy fits into this category, but implies, to me at least, too much money and a younger woman carrying on with an old coot. So I guess I will leave off "sugar" and stick to "daddy."

Last night HW2 was getting ready for a shower and nipped out into our living area, which caused me to say, "Look at the cutie girl outfit!" That caused much laughter, too, on her part. Now she did have some items of clothing on, but I will leave that to your imagination. Cutie Girl got her shower, and we settled down to read before turning out the light. "Good night, Cutie Girl. Your daddy loves you!"

No comments: