Thursday, December 27, 2007

HW2

Those of you who are regular readers of this blog know that HW2 is my much better half. She also reads my blog and corrects it, which it frequently needs. I have a habit of sprinkling capitals, commas and the like, sort of from whimsy. I think that this offends the English teacher in her, and so she goes to work without complaint and fixes the blog. Indeed this is the way HW2 works in life. She does not complain!! She dives in and gets whatever needs doing, done.

I like to make up endearments for her and so she gets called Miss....... (In the southern way - like driving MISS Daisey). She also gets called Sweetie most of all, but occasionally Missy, Sweet Cheeks, and Sweetie Girl. All of these tags bring a smile to her face.

Best of all she is my helpmate and that gets me through each day. She presents her positive outlook to all that she meets, and the saying in the family is that each new person she meets gets added to her Christmas list. All I can say is that her Christmas list is very long and full of delightful people that have been charmed by my Missy. I love you Sweetie, very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

C and J said...

OOOOpppps! My comment went on your previous post on Boxing Day! SOOOOOOOOO....
After reading this, anyone can plainly see why it is so easy to be cheerful, because I am married to you! And, after reading your blogs, anyone can also understand why I love you so much! You are my life and my love! I love you, Sweetie!!!!!!!!!