Saturday, April 25, 2009

Harper James Adams

Slightly after midnight on April 25, 2009, Harper James Adams arrived. His proud mom, Ashley, and dad, Tom, were just delighted with their first child. Ashley is our oldest grandchild, and now she had made us great grandparents. What a delight to have the little rascal arrive with all of his ten fingers and ten toes. He weighs six pounds and thirteen ounces, and his daddy says he has his big feet, as well. Baby and mom are doing well and hopefully will be home on Monday.

I never expected to be a great grandparent but I think I can handle the responsibility. So, Mom, I guess you are a great, great grandparent. That is another milestone for you. Welcome, Harper, to the family, and my your life be long and fulfilling. Happy travels.

No comments: