Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama not Obama

Last night our television viewing was interrupted by an important announcement. Not hearing too well, I thought the announcement was that Obama had been killed and was shocked to the core of my being, since I certainly do not want that to happen, ever. Finally it percolated through to me that they had said that Osama bin Laden had been killed. Still being in shock it took me quite a time to think this through. Justice has finally been served, and a mass murderer got his just desserts. I do not glory in the death of another person but do feel this death was deserved.

I think that we will be in for a time of heightened security concerns as some of his followers plot revenge. In time it will be clear that this death is a blow to all terorists, since when we say we will hunt you down where ever you go to hide after your dispicable acts of terror against innocents, we indeed mean it, even though it take many years. Justice has been served.

No comments: