Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Walking is good for you

We have been trying to take daily walks since we moved back to Rio Robles Park. It is built on a hillside, so the roads are not all on the level, and you can get a good aerobic workout just by walking around this park. We drove the car around to see how far we might walk in one tour and found out that it was about .6 mile. I have been trying to take two laps each morning, and Foxy is joining me for one of the laps. It is good for her to keep moving as long as she does not overdue. I am trying to lose a bit of weight, and my first goal was to take off 5 pounds which I reached yesterday. Now to reach the next goal of losing 10 more pounds. It is so hard to stay out of the cookies and candy since I have a serious sweet tooth. Heck, my whole mouth is full of sweet teeth. It is probably boring to hear about weight and walking, but it does work. Try it and happy travels.

No comments: