Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Good

I heard the expression, "I'm good," being used on some show that we watched the other night and realized that I use it, too. Generally, I use it when HW2 asks me if need another glass of water or another helping of food. My typical response is, "No, I'm good." I wonder if you have heard this expression being used, too or use it yourself. I would be interested to know.

I haven't had any entries for several days as just daily living has been going on here. We did go to First Presbyterian Church on Sunday. We helped serve customers at the antique mall on Saturday for about four hours, as Bobby and Vicky had told us that it would be a busy day, and so we volunteered to help. It was fun to be helpful there. Yesterday I finally finished and transferred my rose pattern for a new glass window, that I have been commissioned to do, onto tag board and then cut out the many pieces to be. There are over 300 pieces in this work, and it will be quite time-consuming. Today I hope to begin to cut out the glass. HW2 has been busy sewing and also decorating our motor home for the Christmas season. We look quite festive. I have been weighing myself and trying to stay on task for the Flat Diet and feel a bit like a yo-yo as my weight goes up or down one pound. I wish it would drop by 10 pounds, and then I could stabilize and quit and then try to stay at that weight. It took me quite awhile to get my weight to this current level and will require hard work to lose a pound or two or three. Alas, not my favorite thing. Happy travels.

No comments: