Thursday, November 20, 2008

My mantra is FLAT

We are supposed to say a one word mantra after every bite of food, and I decided to say FLAT. I did weigh myself this morning, and it took two tries to get back to yesterday's weight. The first try was a pound heavier!!! Good grief! I am on this twigs and leaves diet, with NO COFFEE, and I GAINED A POUND. Luckily for the life of the scale, my second try was even with yesterday.

I have high hopes for tomorrow since we have been very good followers of the diet regimen, and HW2 is already two pounds lighter. How did she do that???

Well, as you drink your second cup of COFFEE, please think of little ole flat, or is it fat, me. Just think by Thanksgiving day, I will be able to gorge myself on pecan pie and other non-caloric food. Gain all of my weight loss back?? NEVER!!!! Happy eating!

No comments: