Friday, December 12, 2008

San Antonio today

We have planned a trip to San Antonio because I have to get some glass supplies to continue to work on several windows for Sandy and Ed. They want me to do a sequence of four windows which will be Icelandic Poppies and pick up some themes from the rose window that I finished a week or so ago. They also want some windows over their entrance door which will need some beveled glass which will have to be a special order. I went on line to find places that make beveled glass and one of them was in China. However the China company only wants to make big contracts, not my little order. So I guess I will not be outsourcing my bevel needs.

HW2 wants to go to Joanne for some sewing supplies and Cost Co of course. Then we hope to go to some new seafood restaurant for lunch. It should be a fun day. It is cold this morning but sunny so we shall soon be on our way. Happy travels.

1 comment:

sperlonga said...

So nice to keep up with you all. Really missing having you to do things with!!!!