Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunny Sunday

Today opened cold here but sunny. It probably dropped into the twenties or thirties over night but at ten am it is almost 60. We like it cool for good sleeping at night but like it to warm up during the day. This is lovely weather for sure. I weighed in this morning and have lost nine pounds so far. I have not been this light since we were in Friday Harbor, WA. with Arthur and worked at his B & B. Apparently I did enough real work then to get to this weight. My goal involves another six pounds but we shall see.

This morning I tried on a pair of grey slacks for something different to wear to church and could not get them buttoned or even close to being buttoned. I took them off and looked at the tag and learned that they were a size 36 which I have not been able to get in for 40 years or more. Why did I buy them? Who knows! Probably I did not look at the tag closely enough when shopping. I did have to laugh at myself. So it is back to the usual black pants. Have a great day. Happy travels.

No comments: