Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The road ahead

Today has dawned bright and beautiful. I give thanks for another day to share with my beloved Foxy. We have some worries behind us and can now plan to accomplish much in the days ahead. We have begun the process of rennovating our slide and expect the cabinet maker to make necessary measurements today. Once Ryan has done this, we may head to San Antonio to order the blinds for the windows and try to find a wallpaper place that can help us decide what to put over our vinyl wall coverings. So the rennovation moves forward. I still have some furniture to remove, meaning our dinette and benches. We think that we will replace this item with a drop leaf table which will take up less space, which is at a premium in a motor coach. Then it is on to the floors and tearing out the carpet. These projects in our days off will keep us very busy for sure.

Max thinks I should quit doing things like writing this blog and play with him. He has been concerned about what he senses is going on and sticking very close to me. I think I will go play. Happy travels.

No comments: