Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring has sprung

Spring is definitely here in the Texas Hill Country. The trees are blooming. Oak trees are furnishing lots of pollen which covers everything and gives you something to sneeze about. A bad pollen count is in the low hundreds and we have be over 40,000 count. Best of all are the wild flowers. This has been one of the best years for flowers in a long time. Supposedly the peach crop is to be good and strawberries are in season as is asparagus (not my favorite).

The grass is growing and keeping us very busy on our 100 acres, all of which needs to get mowed sometimes more than once a week. It has been hard to get to the blog after work and we are currently working four days a week which will not change for the guys but the gals will be cut to three days starting this week. We have returning work campers Susan and Clayton which causes a schedule change.

Tomorrow I have the biopsy and ultra sound done to see if my prostate is cancerous. I will not know for several days but then we shall see. The whole thing is out of my hands. Faith carries the day and the Doctor seems like a good man. I keep you posted. Happy travels.

No comments: