Monday, April 19, 2010

Tears of relief and joy

We had our doctor visit to see what the C T scan showed and learned that the cancer had not spread or metastasized. After much discussion and lots of questions, we have decided on the surgical option. In about six weeks I will have the necessary surgery, and in the meantime, I will do abdominal exercises, give blood for any emergencies during the operation, and have my heart checked out so that it is strong enough to have the procedure. Then I will take off about a month from work for recuperation. Tears of joy and relief. I feel very positive about this whole thing and am especially grateful for all the support I have received from all over in the form of cards, notes, emails, prayers, hugs, and love, many of which were totally unexpected and appreciated so much. Thank you to all of you! Happy travels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been in our prayers, sounds like it works. :)