Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beautiful weather here

Yesterday it got up to 60 degree,s and today it is to go up into the high 60's. What a wonderful change from very cold for several days and lots of rain for others. It was so nice outside that I walked the park four times. Max enjoyed all the chances to walk, sniff, and do his business. Then I decided to get with the program and make some stained glass crosses. We have a craft fair/flea market here in March, and HW2 signed us up for a couple of tables. She plans to knit some scarves, and I was to make some stained glass sun catchers. Since I have not really been doing anything of this sort for nearly a year since we started work camping, it was good to get back into the craft. The weather was so nice that I could work outdoors and Max could be outside as well.

I did enjoy the weather but thought how nice it would be if I could send some of this weather up North where winter has been long and is not finished yet. If a spring thaw comes your way, please enjoy. Happy travels.

No comments: