Monday, January 4, 2010

Day off and catch up

Monday turned out to be cold but sunny. It was a day to get caught up, and we did so by splitting up duties. I went to do laundry and some quick shopping at Walmart while HW2 cleaned and put things away. When I got back with the fresh and folded laundry, I then went to our storage unit with the empty travel bags and some Christmas decorations. Then it was time to continue to work on income taxes and pay a few bills.

Byron convinced us to go to Cici's for senior night pizza. The fellowship was excellent, but the pizza left much to be desired. HW2 would prefer to never return, and I think that she is right. I guess the seniors will have to eat cheap pizza without us in the future.

Max and I got in some good walks, which I most certainly need as does Max. He has been eating well while on his vacation, as have I. It is time to lose some of the lovely eating and gaining that I have been doing for the month of December. Happy losing and happy travels.

No comments: