Thursday, August 2, 2007

Stained Glass

For several years I have taken classes to learn the art of making stained glass windows. I started this in order to make some windows to be placed on both sides of our front door. Three classes later, and now friends and family are been the beneficiaries, maybe. They may not see it that way but have been remarkably kind. I have tried mailing them and am batting 500 on getting the glass unbroken to the recipient. So now I either take them or mail only if wrapped between two sheets of plywood. I am trying to up my batting average on successfully getting the window to where it needs to be. Anyway, I plan to continue to add pictures of stained glass to this blog that either I or HW2 like and share them with you the reader. I welcome your reactions and comments on my stained glass and of course any other suggestions about the blog.

No comments: