Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolutions

Resolutions are a sometime thing with me. Usually of late I have not made any but decided this year to only make one. Did you make any????? Mine is not real exciting but I will try to keep it in good shape. I have been getting too fat lately and decided about a month and a half ago to lose some of the weight, especially around my middle. I thank my brother-in -law Mike for the inspiration since he recently underwent a quadruple bypass. He is doing much better now and we are all proud of his great progress. My goal was to lose 15 pounds. To date I have lost 12 and now can get into one size smaller pants. How about that. I have not had a 36" waist in 30 years. So it goes. I have three more pounds to go to meet my goal weight and then shall see if I plateau or try to lose some more.

Yesterday I went to buy some new and smaller jeans. It was rewarding to be able to get them on. So on that happy note, we are off for breakfast at the Del Norte Restaurant with our friend Byron. Guess that means nothing more to eat until dinner. Happy travels.

No comments: