Thursday, January 22, 2009

River Rock Saloon Expands

Don, the owner/manager here decided to expand the River Rock Saloon. At this point there is not a big area. On the south side of the building was an area where wood was stored, and when that was cleared out, it created a large area which could be enclosed. First, the floor joists went in, and then the floor was covered with plywood. Today the men were extending the roof and putting up side walls with areas for windows so that patrons can have a lovely view of the Guadalupe River. I have agreed to create and install a stained glass window for decoration in the west wall. I guess that means I have more stained glass work ahead of me. It will be fun to have some of my work on display in the new area of the saloon. Happy travels.

No comments: