Monday, June 14, 2010

Days of recuperation

This was my first full day home and after getting breakfast crashed with a two hour nap. It felt great to be able to rest without a nurse taking my blood pressure. Foxy came home for lunch and then in the afternoon I took a slow walk around one loop in the park. I decided to rest by watching a movie, The Hobbit, first part of the Trilogy of the Rings. I liked the way the Hobbits were portrayed in the movie. I also filled in my day with some Sudoku puzzles and finally tonight a trip through the park in our golf cart.

I have truly appreciated the support I have received from phone calls and cards. It make me want to get well quickly. I do return to see the doctor on Thursday to get the staples out and learn any additional information he has. I feel blessed to have such kind and supportive family and friends. Happy travels.

No comments: