Sunday, June 13, 2010

I am home

Yesterday was not an easy day. It took quite awhile for them to straighten out medications for pain, but they finally got it all fixed, and I appreciated it very much. That evening even sleep went better, so I woke up in good spirits on Sunday morning.

In the middle of the morning Dr. Michael J. stopped in and discovered that I was right on track with bodily functions and decided we could go home this afternoon. I could even have real food instead of a liquid diet. At lunch I had turkey and all of the fixings, including pecan pie. I was able to taste everything and then, too full, stopped. It was great to eat real food.

Now home again and resting with one nap undertaken, I am ready to enjoy the rest of this day. Happy travels.

2 comments:

joan s s said...

yipee!! So glad to hear you're home! enjoy and heal.

sperlonga said...

yaaaaay!!!