Sunday, June 6, 2010

The ugly green carpet is....

You guessed it, the ugly green carpet is gone. I am sure that there are remnants hiding in dark mysterious places, but all visible pieces of the carpet have been excised from the motor coach. Yeah!! We have started to put down tile in the bedroom area, but more pieces have to be fitted. We did put down some new carpet next to the bed. This completed, we went to San Antonio for decorative touch shopping.

Accent colors are in the red range. We now have a red or maroon comforter and pillow shams. My in-house NESTER is happy with her work, says it is bright and cheerful here, and the motor home is now ready for my recovery. All along Foxy has been doing the nesting thing just like getting ready for a baby, which we are NOT having. I guess that makes me the baby, as she is planning the environment for my recuperation. Bless her kind heart! Happy travels.

No comments: