Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm In a rut

I need to get out of my comfortable rut here. I get up, walk Max, do some sudoku puzzles, walk a bit, play solitaire, blog, write a note or two, nap, eat lunch and do it all over again in the afternoon. I think I need some excitement in my life. Now what does that mean?

Tomorrow at 10am we get the cabinets installed and also at the same time Chris, who does RV repairs, will extend our electrical boxes to accommodate the new cabinets. That should be enough excitement for one day. Then we can maybe get some of the boxes out of our bedroom and rearrange the storage areas. This is clearly Foxy's territory and since I am limited to lifting ten pounds only, may turn out to be her happy helper boy. I think I would clearly be helpful but Foxy may think differently about it. Then there are a few decorative touches like crown molding and the like and we should be done with this part of the restoration. I still have some more storage cabinets to make and install in the bedroom but this will wait for another day when my ten pound limit has been extended.

Thursday we return to the doctor in Fredericksburd to have tubes removed. Then I have to learn all over again how to p__. Very indelicate to put this comment here but it is a fact of life after prostate cancer surgery. I expect to have several warm feelings until I get this under control. I know! TMI, TMI. Oh well it is interesting to me. Happy travels.

No comments: