Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back to work - week two

Don has really been terrific and last week worked a new schedule that lets me work several days half time. He also thought it would be nice if Foxy was able to spend time with me and cut her hours a bit too. So we started back this week on Tuesday. I cleaned a pool and checked and cleaned some filters in air conditioning units in cabins and then mowed for the rest of the morning. This does not seem like much, but it was enough for me, and after coming home to get lunch, I had a lovely afternoon nap that lasted till almost four pm.

Foxy cooked chicken with mushrooms last night in an amount enough for two meals so we only have to heat it up tonight. Work tomorrow should go along about the same, but on Thursday we will take off for Austin to see daughter Kim and youngest grandson Christian. We are taking care of the rascal while his mom attends an international clarinet meeting being held at the University of Texas. We also get to hear Kim play, I think on Friday afternoon. The rest of the time will be spent with Christian and taking him to see the sights of Austin. It should be fun and maybe a nap for me here and there. Happy travels.

No comments: