Sunday, July 25, 2010

Gracie does it again

We were gone for the weekend, and Gracie our spider in our golf cart was a busy girl. This time she spun a web across the back and wrote, "Who are..." Foxy's grandmother is talking to me through Gracie's web. Foxy's grandmother would call us in an evening and tell us that she could not get her television working and could one of us come over and fix it. I told Foxy that I would go over and see what was wrong with her television.

When I got there, I knocked on the door, which was quickly opened by Grandmother Gracie. She looked at me and said, "Who are you?" I replied, "I am Foxy's husband." She responded, "No, you are not. Now who are you?" This was getting us nowhere so I told her I was coming to fix her television. "OK, come on in then," she said. It turned out that her television was on the same switch as the one by the door which she kept turning off. I got her to leave the switch on, and then her television would work. So the spider is channeling grandmother Gracie and still wondering, "Who are.." Happy travels.

No comments: