Friday, July 9, 2010

Good progress

Today I had a ten o'clock appointment with the doctor to see how I had progressed in my recovery from the prostate surgery. He was very pleased and thought that six weeks had gone by instead on only four. The end result was that I can go back to work half time for the next two weeks and then back full time, but to use good sense as what my body is up to. I can now pick up 15 to 25 pounds, and that will increase weekly. I guess that my daily walking is paying off, as well as the fine care given by Foxy. We both decided that God was the one really in charge, but I did have to thank this fine caring man for his quality care. Now I do not have to go back for three months. That is progress. Happy travels.

1 comment:

joan s s said...

Yipee!! Good news!! Keep up the good work!