Saturday, July 3, 2010

What is a peanut?

In the comics this morning, BC has the following definition of a PEANUT: " An overzealous urologist." I laughed and then decided this only would appeal to someone who is having warm feelings and perhaps needs to talk about this condition with his urologist. Oh well, you the reader, may have to put up with my current fascination with the subject.

It is true that humans are an amazing piece of engineering and we only realize how beautifully we are made when something goes wrong or we break something. A few years ago I broke or fractured a small bone in my foot and after messing around for several weeks went to the doctor and discovered the problem and lived with a cast for several weeks more. Gimping around on that walking cast made me appreciate the bones in my foot in a way I had never done before.

Lets be thankful for all of our blessings including a body that may function well or have its problems. Happy travels.

No comments: