Thursday, July 22, 2010

A new word

Gracie was busy over night, and there is a new word on her web, "Jonesy." This is not a common word, and I think something unusual is going on. Foxy's grandmother was quite a character, and I was privileged to know her if only for a short time. Some years before I entered the family, my sister-in-law was dating a dentist who had the last name of Jones. Of course, Gracie could not call him by either his first or last name, and he became known in the family as Jonesy, so christened by Gracie.

I am thinking that our spider is transmitting more than just a word, which is fabulous in itself. I am thinking that Gracie is trying to communicate from beyond. But why "Jonesy?" Is this Grandmother Gracie's way of letting us know that she has something to say since the word is specific to her? Stay tuned, and lets see what the spider does next. Happy travels.

No comments: