Sunday, August 15, 2010

Little things

You know how you put off doing little jobs. Well, in times like we have been experiencing recently, some of those jobs that were put off came back for attention. The trailer we use to transport our car behind the coach has needed painting for at least a year. Left outside the weather has taken its toll; the boards needed repainting, and any rust spots needed touching up. That finally got done after thinking about it for at least a year. We also needed to replace a wheel hub, and that got done. The motor home needs a wash, and the roof needs to be resealed, and those might be my next jobs this week.

Inside the coach we have some finishing touches from the remodeling. The slides went in and out just fine. I did have to remember that the bedroom slides only go in if the television in the bedroom is in place. It seems that there is some type of switch that prevents the slides from moving if you have not done this. I had to search my little grey cells in my head to remember this important fact. Finally I remembered, and the slides worked. We only called three repairmen in the meantime, but fortunately all were busy. Happy travels.

No comments: