Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who reads this blog?

If you write a blog on a regular basis, sooner or later you will get some comments on what you have written. I appreciate these comments and often wonder who might be the willing commentator. Actually, since I respect your right to privacy, I have just come to wonder where you might live. In this age of world-wide access through the internet, the commentator might live anywhere. So I thought it would be interesting, if you are willing to leave me a comment, would you also be willing to state your country or state of residence.

I recognize several who comment on a regular basis and really appreciate their feedback and willingness to read my words. Frequently, as I reflect on the passing scene, I wonder if others agree or disagree with my observations. So your comments keep me grounded.

If you are a loyal reader, I can only say thank you for giving my musings a few minutes of your busy day. Happy travels.

No comments: