Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Windows

I am on the down hill side of making some leaded and beveled glass windows. I hope to finish them today once it warms up so that I can work outside. These windows match a pattern that Sandy and Ed have in their front door and will go up over the top of that door. Hopefully, all will fit correctly, and no further adjustment will be needed. This will make five windows that I have made for them.

My next project is a window for the River Rock Saloon which will mostly be letters but should prove to be fun to make. After that, I may try to repair an old window that was broken. I still have to visit this one and see what challenges might be ahead. Then, if all goes well, I will try to enter an arts and crafts show here in May. This should keep me busy in the stained glass business.

No comments: